Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear aimlessly wandering tourist,

Yes that was a 100% authentic Samsonite roller bag that gave you a body check when I was in a hurry to make my connection whilst you were wandering aimlessly on the magical moving sidewalk.

There is a sign every 30 feet that simply states STAND RIGHT, WALK LEFT. Let me explain this mind blowing idea of how the moving sidewalk works. If you are STANDING and generally being a fucking nusiance, stand on the RIGHT of the magical moving sidewalk. DO NOT stand or text or talk on your cell on the LEFT of the moving sidewalk. I have 10 minuets to get from E terminal to B terminal. If you are in my way, I will run over you and give you a taste of my well travelled rollerbag.

DO NOT tell me to "WATCH IT!", because I will turn around and flip you the bird just like I did Monday. This is my domain biatch, you are a guest, behave accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment